EduCATe transnational meeting – Paris (France), August 29-30, 2018
The last EduCATe transnational meeting took place on 29th and 30th of August 2018 in Paris, France.
This last meeting enabled the partners to finalise all the documents, jointly prepare the final report for the Erasmus+ Agency, the general evaluation of the project and the organisation of the follow-up actions.
The general assessment of their three-year work (2015-2018) showed that the partners have drafted all the documents provided for in the project in each of the three axes that structure it:
- for the Curriculum axis, the State of The Art Report (STAR) and the Curriculum for teacher training in Nonviolence Conflict Transformation (NVCT).
- for the advocacy axis, STAR and the Position Paper on NVCT education for teachers and educators.
- for the network axis, the Analytic Dossier on networking toward a European Platform on NVTC education for teachers.
The partners have also organized the events they had planned:
- the Pilot training to test the Curriculum (France, July 2017)
- the European Multiplier Event to present their results and growing the movement (Brussels, May 2018).
The partners have made decisions to write the final report and to ensure the sustainability of the website.